1.29.2012

Zombies

B: So I've been watching The Walking Dead. Like nonstop. I walk into my house and it smells weird. Instead of thinking something normal, like I need to take the trash out, my first thought is "Oh shit! There is prob a zombie in here". That's totally rational, right?

M: Completely. Hopefully you were prepared to kill it through it's brainstem. PS - I think you are totally badass to watch that show solo. J loves it and I am a total weenie about it.

B: It scares the shit out of me!

M: It makes me want to hoard supplies like the Mormon people do.
M: Scratch that- too much work. It makes me want to be friends with more Mormon people.
M: Also, I'm sure our supplies of vodka and lortab would not be on the Mormon list.
M: My phone just autocorrected lortab to Korean! Although all are welcome at my zombie party, no discrimination here.....

B: See above restrictions for why we dont have more Mormon friends. I think it makes sense for us to focus on lortab and vodka. Let them take care of the other shit and during the zombie invasion we will pretend to convert when we get hungry.

M: This is why you are in charge of asset management in our little company! you amaze me with your ideas.

B: I bet a Korean on lortab would be sort of fun. Sort of like how Asians with southern accents make me laugh without fail.

M: True story. Have you tried the new doughnut shop over by me? Run by aforementioned Asian folks and its amazing!

B: Holy Shit! I must go immediately to get Asian doughnuts.

M: They have meat filled ones........

B: Shut your whore mouth. Meat doughnuts? That sounds delicious.

M: Right?? More things should be filled with meat.

B: I want a cheesburger doughnut now. And I wand to eat it zombie style with lurching.

M: Hide under your car if you see them coming, apparently zombies are stupid and dont bend down. PS- why isnt Jesus considered a zombie?? Not fair that he got a pass

B: Zombies aren't thinkers but being one doesnt seem too stressful though. Except Jesus I guess. He had to be kind of tense during all that unpleasentness, dont you think? If he were all, "it's ok, I suffer for you" how come no one said, " Whatever Zombie Jesus, thanks for the guilt trip".

No comments:

Post a Comment